Monday 4 December 2017

Snowflake Snippets Shaker Card

Hello friends

Thank you for the lovely response to yesterday's charity kit.
There's a few left so if you would like to purchase please click here.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend.
My day at Waddeston Manor with my friends was wonderful,
it rained but that did not stop us having lots of fun.
I managed to do a little bit of Christmas shopping too so all good.


Back to crafty-land and today, it is all about shaking!
I rarely make shaker projects and yet I've made a couple in the last week or so.
This card is for a workshop I'm doing at Sir Stampalot in Peterborough soon
and features Snowflake Snippets.
Becca Feeken who designed this die set has also made a larger version
of this card, I kept it a little smaller so it was speedier for the class.
I used adhesive sheets to affix the die cut onto acetate and the
outer die to create the frames in the card mat.



The glitter I used is very fine (I'm still finding it all over the place),
I've purchased a chunkier glitter now!




I'm delighted to tell you that Snowflake Snippets is still in stock and available 
on the website here.
Also if you live Peterborough way and would like to attend
a workshop, all the details are here.

Take care friends, wishing you all a happy Monday.



9 comments

  1. Fabulous shaker card Christine. Lovely photo of you and your friend's xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Christine
    I love this Die set but finding it difficult to glue neatly!
    So glad you had such a lovely time with the ladies!
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Die cut with adhesive sheets, it works for the fine die cuts perfectly :) x

      Delete
  3. Hi Christine, I absolutely adore 'shaker' cards, and this is lovely.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christine

    So pleased you had a lovely trip with your Friends.

    Today's card is lovely I have this die set so will try a shaker card.

    Hugs Annxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Christine. Thank you for sharing. Perhaps I will have to get this die for next year. Don't need it this year. Glad you had a good day at Waddesdon Manor. Lovely photo of you and your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card! I am glad you had such a fab time out with your friends - the photo is lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete