Monday 14 August 2017

Let's go retro!

Hello friends

Elliott has been sourcing some discontinued/difficult to find 
Spellbinders dies and they now have their own category on the website -


I was really pleased he was able to obtain Homespun,
this is the die set that has the little flower and leaf set that I use 
on so many projects.





There was an occasion where I used the pie die from this set too!


Be sure to take a look - there's a Grand Border die that's beautiful 
and he's got them at knock down prices too.

Take care friends - have a great start to the week.




6 comments

  1. Lovely cards, loving the retro dies idea xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Christine
    Pretty cards todaay thanks for heads up on Retro Dies!
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christine


    Love the retro dies I have the homespun and I love it.

    I have just put in a little order your website is a dream to use I find it

    so easy Thank you.

    Hugs Annxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards, I remember buying Homespun from you as I loved it x

    ReplyDelete