Tuesday 20 June 2017

I'm back home!

Hello friends

I hope you are all well?
I'm back home after my time away in Coventry,
I'm most definitely missing the air con that we had in the hotel and venue!
The event I attended was hosted by AFCI (formerly CHA UK)
The One Big Show.


This was an opportunity for designers, retailers, suppliers etc
to get together, share information, listen to inspiring talks and more.
It is absolutely invaluable if you are in business or considering
launching a business or perhaps designing a product - 
definitely check out their website for more information.

I got to spend some time with Stacey Caron from Spellbinders...


and also I demoed some cards I designed using her collection,
specifically Rebel Rose.
Here is one of them...
Labels 57 for the aperture.


And the gorgeous die cut to the middle is Untamed Fleur,
A inked flower and leaf set to the middle for an injection of colour.


All dies are available on the website so please feel free to 
pop over and take a look.

I'll be back tomorrow with more, just catching up with things
at home and regularly hugging Bella!

Take care friends.



4 comments

  1. Good Morning Christine
    Wish I had Aircon this heat is not good to sleep in!
    Nice that you had such a lovely weekend and saw lots of other designers etc!
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Christine,
    A very pretty card. Pleased you had a good time.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a fabulous time, gorgeous card x xhazel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your time away sounds very interesting Christine, lovely card.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete