Saturday 3 June 2017

Happy Birthday Pop Up!

Hello friends
 
What are you up today?
I'm hoping for some fine weather whilst I'm crafting away in my cabin.
When I've been in London for two days working I really look forward
to seeing my craft desk again.
 
Today I'm sharing with you Happy Birthday Pop Up.
I created this project for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and there
is a full step by step tutorial over on their blog here.
 
 
I always appreciate it if you have time to visit their blog and if possible
leave a comment - I think I get brownie points then ;)
 
The die I used is designed by Marisa Job and such a cute idea on its own,
adorning a gift box and thinking it would even work on top of a cake.
Please check out her beautiful collection here.
 
Take care friends - Charity Kit day tomorrow.
 
 


4 comments

  1. This looks fantastic, perfect for many creations not just cards.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Christine
    I think the Adhesive makes such a difference neater than the Glue which I get everywhere.
    Enjoy the weekend!
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Christine, cleaning up is my agenda for today. Have a lovely day crafting x xhazel

    ReplyDelete