Saturday 17 June 2017

Coventry bound and Layered Tile

Hello friends
 
As mentioned, I'm setting off for Coventry today to the Ricoh Arena.
The car is packed to the rafters with crafty items to display
to retailers but I do hope to grab some photos while I'm there to share with you all.
I also hope to post a few things to Twitter and Facebook,
also getting to grips with Instagram at the moment -
I have to mentally tell myself that not every photo needs to be of Bella!
 
Today's crafty offering features Layered Tile,
a design by Marisa Job for Spellbinders.
It is a two piece die set that can be used separately or overlayed together,
I've used a combination of four and added ribbon and a sparkly flower.
 

Quite possibly the largest card I've ever made! Well by my standards,
I tend to go diddy small!



Layered Tile is available on the website here.
Whilst I'm away Elliott is back in charge of processing orders and any queries...
go on make him busy.. I dare you! ;)
 
Take care friends, enjoy the sunshine - I think we are all going to
get some sunny rays this weekend.
 

8 comments

  1. Morning Christine and boys.
    Thank you Christine a lovely card.
    Just waiting for my daughter to come and pick me up to start my holiday.
    Have a great day and take care Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Christine, have a lovely weekend xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hrllo Christine
    Have a lovely weekend.... pretty card today!
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Christine,
    Love the card, have a good weekend.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Christine,
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Christine. Hope you are having a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous make and hope you had a good time at the show x

    ReplyDelete