Thursday 4 May 2017

The Only Way Is Up!

Hello friends

Baffled that it can be Thursday already!
I'm back at my city job today but my mind is never far from crafting.
Today's card features one of the Kaleidoscope dies - Pyramid.
I've kept the design very simple with matting and inserting
some patterned paper and a golden arrow - Ornate Arrows.
The sentiment is typed, printed and die cut.
Beauty of typing sentiments is they can say whatever you want!


Pyramid is available as pre-loved on the website here.
I confess when I first received the Kaleidoscope dies I was dubious
but I've found so many crafty options with them now. 

Ornate Arrows are in stock too - they are here.
I really like the arrows, they team perfectly with hearts.


Take care friends - enjoy today and please stop by tomorrow for
Friday Die Day.

7 comments

  1. A great card for the men Christine,
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, good for many occasion & age groups.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and dies. Have a good day x xhazel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning Christine!
    I love the Arrow in the Pyramid.
    The little Hearts are sweet too!
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christine
    Lovely card and dies
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete