Tuesday 2 May 2017

Graceful Sweet Words Workshop Kit

Hello friends

Today's card is created with Graceful Sweet Words,
one of the border dies designed by Becca Feeken for Spellbinders.

This card design is one I've used many times,
always good to revisit something you love doing!


The curly border die featured is just one from this lovely die set,
there's also 'HUGS' with a stitched border and 'XOXO' with a pierced border.



To create my tried and tested design I've used two strips to run either side of a 
patterned paper strip.
Blooms One and a sentiment added to finish.
Looks nice in various colours.


If you like the black, ivory and red design it is possible to purchase a 
workshop kit for this card on the website here.
These were left over from an event I hosted and all proceeds
will go to Ronald McDonald House, Camberwell.

More details are here and if you would like to purchase 
Graceful Sweet Words it is available as pre-loved on the website here.

Take care friends - 
now commences 'day confusion'
all week I'll be saying it feels like the wrong day 
because of the Bank Holiday.



4 comments

  1. Gorgeous card and dies. I have these but not used them yet xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine
    I love this design , i am going to set a day to make lots of this style to aid my charity card stock.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card-love that die as it makes a stunning feature on the cards.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Christine
    I think I like the colours of the 2nd one, most nice useful Dies!
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete