Saturday 22 April 2017

Tempting Trio

Hello friends
 
Today I'm heading off to Faversham - The Artistic Stamper
for a workshop, I'm bracing myself for getting a little messy!
When the list of items to take was sent through and it said
'paintbrushes and apron' I thought ...ok let's do this!
I hope to share photos with you tomorrow.
 
Before I go I wanted to share another card project I made using
Beaded Squares - the die set I featured yesterday for Friday Die Day.

Using three of the smaller squares I positioned them diamond-wise
in a row, slightly overlapping, added my typed sentiment and three pink flowers
(the flower die is also included with Beaded Squares).

 
Addition of some foliage makes the colour pop a little more.

 
 
It is possible to purchase Beaded Squares as a bundle on the website
with Flowers and Leaves embossing folder and a pack of lovely
3D Foam butterflies - details are here.
 
Or if you prefer to purchase Beaded Squares on its own - please click here.
Flowers and Leaves embossing folder - please click here.
3D Foam Butterflies - please click here.
 
Phew! That's a lot of clicking isn't it!
 
Take care friends - have a great Saturday.
 


9 comments

  1. Morning all.
    Thank you a lovely card, so pretty.
    Have a very messy day.
    take care Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning all.
    Thank you a lovely card, so pretty.
    Have a very messy day.
    take care Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Christine, have a fab and messy day xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card, really lovely.

    Have fun getting messy.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, have a fun day at the workshop x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Christine ,cant wait to see what a mess you get yourself into.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Christine,
    Love the sweet card. Have a great stamp getting messy.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Christine
    Pretty card today!
    Enjoy your day and hope the apron covers most of the splattered area!
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christine. Beautiful card today. Clean and elegant. Hope you had fun at your workshop. X

    ReplyDelete