Monday 24 April 2017

More Messy, Little Video and the Winning Ticket!

Hello friends

Thank you for all your kind comments on yesterday's post.
I've been putting the finishing touches to my double journal page,
that means doodling with gel pens - also loved that!
Here it is....




The second page we created was something a little different
and I foolishly did not take step photos so I'm going to recreate that one
to share with you later this week and incorporate die cutting.

Yesterday I did a little video of my crafty happy place.
I've been receiving quite a few questions since the publication of 
Paperhearts and Summer Kisses as to whether I really craft in a 
summerhouse/cabin?  Is it really in my parents' garden? 
So I thought I would do a little show and tell.
It is up on my Facebook page and also the Hope and Chances page.
If you fancy a look please click here.

Now...who has the winning ticket to win these 'heart' goodies!?
A signed copy of Paperhearts and Summer Kisses,
set of Spellbinders dies - Hearts and a pack of 3D Foam Hearts.


And the ticket is....[tap desk to imitate drum roll!]


Please check your charity kit bags and if you have number 22
please email me hope-chances@live.co.uk 
(different email address this month).
I'll be sure to send out your prize gift wrapped with special
#Paperhearts paper too.

Take care friends and wishing you a fantastic start to the week.

7 comments

  1. The journal page looks great, glad you enjoyed it.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the finished journal and beautiful colours.
    Congratulations to the winner.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work Christine, well done to Number 22.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Christine,
    Lovely finished page.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Christine
    Lovely page so cheerful and bright!
    Well done 22!
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely surprise! I've got No 22!! Thank you so much Christine!! Love your journal page, and the video of your crafting cabin.... what a haven to escape to! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these pages. Thank you. Wanted to look at the video but I don't do Facebook and I cannot find it on the Hope and Chances page. The click here just takes me to Facebook. Nevermind. I am sure it is great.

    ReplyDelete