Monday 17 April 2017

Marvelous Majestic Oval

Hello friends

I haven't quite sorted the cabin but got as far as finding a 
box with lots of projects inside.
I thought I would revisit some of my favourites
and today it is Majestic Oval.
Here is a sort of Friday Die Day on a Monday -
not confusing at all!

This die set comprises of three dies and the approximate measurements are:

1: 2⅜ x 1⅜”
2: 3⅜ x 2⅜”
3: 4⅛ x 5⅜”

This is how it looks cut/embossed.

I chose to use die templates 2 and 3, stamped 'Thinking of You' on the smaller one.
My card base is white card, patterned paper (scrap box) and rounded the corners.
The flowers are Marisa's Bouquet. 



Assembled my flowers and mounted the oval with 3D Foam Squares.


The finished card - I kept it fairly neutral.
I like to do this with more intricate dies so it doesn't detract from their beauty.
Pearls to the flower centres, always makes them pop.


Close up pics.



and can also be found here - a nice reduced price for today.

How is your Easter weekend going? We indulged in a lovely dinner
last night with family, feeling the affects a little today hence the later blog post!
A lazy Monday I think :)

Take care friends.

 

6 comments

  1. Hi Christine
    Great card and love what you have done with the little Marisa flowers.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Christine, enjoy your day xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christine,
    Lovely card, Have a nice day.
    Take care. x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Christine
    I just love this Die and the card is beautiful!
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Enjoy your quiet Mondayxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christine. Gorgeous card using one of my favourite dies. Lovely inspiration. Xx

    ReplyDelete