Saturday 29 April 2017

It's a Bank Holiday Weekend!

Hello friends

I'm late posting today, recovering from two very busy city days.
Two words can frighten office staff 'month end' and four words...
'end of financial year' can absolutely terrify us! :) 


All sorted now and I indulged in a little lay-in this morning.
(Never sure that's wise, I'll be playing catch up all day).

So what is happening this weekend crafty friends?
I do not have a great deal planned aside from craft - of course.
Putting the finishing touches to May's Charity Kit -
please look out for that first Sunday of the month.

I've discovered even more previous charity kits so they will be uploaded
to the website here (possibly after my second cut of tea today!)

There's an offer on the Platinum 6 over the Bank Holiday weekend,
 with each machine purchase you also receive a Contour die 
and free postage and packing.


I'm really loving my Platinum 6, it has such a nice sturdy platform,
cuts with equal pressure and folds away neat and tidy.
(For those times when we have a craft area clear up!)

Now for a crafty offering - I'm still finding many previous projects
and hope you don't mind me revisiting those with you.
Today in anticipation of a sunny weekend...(?)
a heart project featuring Create a Zinnia.
An MDF heart painted and stamped with a script stamp to one section.
I then die cut the heart, applied lace and went to work with the Zinnia flower.


I used multiple layers for this very full flower, inking the middle to
add depth. I love how the leaves emboss.


Create a Zinnia is available on the website here and I do believe
it is at a bargain price too!

Take care friends.


7 comments

  1. Glad you made the blog today Christine!
    No Sunshine in Bristol just dull and cold!
    Zinnia is pretty !
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine
    I think you deserve a lay in. A lovely project although I don't recall seeing this one, the flower is very pretty.
    I've been cleaning the patio all day, getting rid of the moss and sweeping. I'll be pressure washing tomorrow come rain or shine, it gives me such a sense of achievement seeing it pristine again after a dismal winter.
    Enjoy you week end.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! Have a lovely bank holiday weekend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous project Christine. Thank you for sharing it. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautuiful plaque Christine love the Zinnia xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Christine,
    Love the heart, so pretty.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't remember this project Christine, it really is a beautiful plaque.
    Take care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete