Tuesday 25 April 2017

Geo Steps Revisited

Hello friends

I thought I would revisit Geo Steps today.
A minimalist clean looking die designed by Lene Lok for Spellbinders.

 I confess this card took a little time to make, reinserting coloured card
but I like the overall effect.
Also by having opposing black and white frames made a real difference. 



Geo Steps is available on the website here pre-loved at a very nice price.

Today...if all goes to plan I am doing videos.
Tripod packed, camera packed, Stanley packed!

Take care friends - enjoy your day, are you crafting?


4 comments

  1. Great card Christine, enjoy your day xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Christine. Hope all went to plan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Christine,
    Love the card, would be good fro a man.
    Hope the filming goes to plan.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card Christine enjoy your day .
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete