Saturday 25 February 2017

Tag and Telly!

Hello friends
 
Storm Doris really does have a lot to answer for,
so many of you have lost roof tiles and fence panels.
I hope you can get your repairs sorted fairly quickly.
We have been fairly unscathed, one section of fencing is being held up
by a mass of ivy, natural fencing in my view!
 
I know my parents' garden took a beating so when I visit the cabin
today I'll take a look - cabin is fine, phew!
 
Today's project is a tag featuring dies from the Sapphire Plus
collection.  The tag itself is created with the steel rule tags die
and the decorative die cut is Label 2 Plus -
all available from Create and Craft.
 
 
I chose to slice a section off the die cuts and alight it to the right
hand edge of the tag.  Mirrored behind with silver foil card.

 
A stamped sentiment and a little flower and leaf to finish.
 
Talking of Sapphire Plus, I will be returning to Create and Craft
beginning of next month - lots of shows so I'm busy prepping.
I've got a new button/image on my blog sidebar...
 
http://creativity-continues.blogspot.co.uk/p/create-and-craft-show-times.html
 
If you click on that it will show Create and Craft details and
my most up to date show dates and times.
I tend to always post on Facebook too - no avoiding me really! ;)
 
Take care friends, have a great Saturday.
Elliott and I are off to Greenwich University open day!

10 comments

  1. Hi Christine and Elliott.
    A pretty tag thank you.
    It was very windy here too but lucky no damage done.
    Have a great day at the University.
    Take care Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag Christine. Love the im on the telly image. Have a great day hope its where Elliott want to be x xhazel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag, very pretty.

    Good luck looking round the University.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christine,
    A great tag today. I hope Elliott likes the Uni, very exciting times for him ahead. Doris was fairly kind to us but she did blow over my potted Christmas Tree.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Christine,
    Love the tag. Hope Elliot enjoys his day exciting times ahead for him.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tag Christine, hope the damage to Mum & Dads can be fixed easily.
    Enjoy the open day.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Christine
    Pretty tag love the Mirri backing too!
    Good luck looking round the University Elliott, wonderful future for you!
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christine, I hope you and Elliott are enjoying your Open Day.
    I hope everything OK at your Mum's and your Cabin.
    A lovely tag.
    Enjoy your day.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely tag Christine. Hope you and Elliott enjoy your day at Greenwich Uni.

    ReplyDelete