Wednesday 4 January 2017

Victorian Tag with a festive touch!

Hello friends

OK I may be stretching the Christmas theme a little
but in my defence I did celebrate Christmas Day again yesterday!
It was a lot of fun but no joy with purchasing some brandy butter,
we coped with just cream!


Today a tag, haven't made one in a while.
It features Sapphire Victorian dies with mini poinsettias to the middle.


These regular kraft luggage tags are so useful,
I buy them by the 100!


Also cannot beat a bit of music script paper, 
I'm always on the lookout for patterned paper that features script or music.

So diet definitely starts today - I've really overindulged but then it
was Christmas...twice!

Take care friends and stop by tomorrow for the Sapphire Set A winner.


11 comments

  1. Glad you had a fab day. Gorgoeus tag love the dies used x xhazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag. Glad you enjoyed your "extended Christmas " -think it might be over now though.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christine,
    Lovely tag ,pleased you had a lovely meal even with out the brandy butter.

    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Christine, I had to chuckle at your write-up today haha. I'm so glad your Christmas Dinner 2 was grrrreatt, even without the brandy butter !! Your table looks fabulous. A lovely tag, I too like script and music paper.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Christine,
    Lovely tag.
    Bet Elliot enjoyed his belated Christmas Dinner.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christine
    I'm so glad Elliott had a lovely Christmas Dinner after missing out at Christmas, I'm only just about to take down our trees and trimmings today, I do leave them up as long as possible. I'm also leaving my new year healthy eating until Monday, I know I won't stick to it this week. The tag today is lovely, I think we all like a bit of musical script.
    Have a lovely day
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Christine
    I love script and music papers same as Patricia!
    Lovely Tag!
    Soon be 12th night to take tree down etc!
    Glad Dinner went well and cream is just as good! lol
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your table looks fabulous and your tag is gorgeous! I am glad your dinner was good and who needs brandy butter anyway! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad your second Christmas meal went to plan and was enjoyed by all.
    Pretty tag today showcasing your mini poinsettias again.
    Tree and decorations all put away for another year. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice tag ,can't beat Christmas dinner ,,,soooo delicious ,you always have so much energy ,,well done Christine ,Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely Tag Christine. Thanks for sharing. Glad you enjoyed your 2nd Christmas dinner.

    ReplyDelete