Thursday 24 November 2016

Winning Ticket - November's Charity Kit

Hello friends

Scheduling some posts while I'm away. 
As November is nearly drawing to a close I thought I should 
detail the winning ticket from this month's Charity Kit.

Another sell out kit - thank you so much.
It featured the very lovely Vintage Ornaments and
Mini Poinsettias (from the 5 x 7 Holly Frame set).




Now the important bit...take a look at your kits and seek out your 
lucky number - if it is ....


then please message me: creativity-continues@outlook.com
Please let me know your address and a goodie bag will wing its way to you.

Please look out for December's kit - it is all prepared aside from
typing up instructions so nearly there.

Tomorrow - Friday Die Day, they come around quickly!
Take care friends and thank you again.


3 comments

  1. Lovely to see you on Tv yesterday with Becca. xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Christine, I loved the shows yesterday with Becca, I emailed and mine was the 2nd one read out on the 3pm show, I was over the moon. The new die collections are absolutely fabulous.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello , loved the shows yesterday, succumbed and ordered both bundles, very exciting to see something new to spur our mojo.

    It's me it's my ticket, have emailed you my details, many thanks.
    Best Wishes Lilian in Cornwall

    ReplyDelete