Thursday 6 October 2016

Sneak Peek!

Hello friends

Quick post this evening to let you know that I'm appearing on 
Create and Craft demoing the very new Spellbinders Geo dies.

Here's a sneak peek of some of the projects I've made.
These are really interesting dies and I've been delighted with the results.


My show times are:

Friday (tomorrow) 1pm and 8pm
Saturday 11am, 3pm and 9pm
Sunday 9am
Tuesday 7pm

Hope you can tune in and if you would like to email the studio
I would be grateful, always nice to hear familiar names -
I don't feel so far away from home then.

Take care friends and tomorrow's it's FDD!

2 comments

  1. Hi Christine, These sneaky peeks look really 'interesting', I'm looking forward to seeing your demo's.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine, These sneaky peeks look really 'interesting', I'm looking forward to seeing your demo's.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete