Friday 28 October 2016

Friday Die Day

Hello friends
 
Another festive Friday Die Day and this time it is Art Deco Trees.
A four piece die set and the approximate measurements are:
 
Tree 1: 2.15 x 3.40 in
Tree 2: 3.00 x 3.40 in
Star 1: 0.60 x 0.60 in
Star 2: 0.80 x 0.80 in
 
This is how they look cut/embossed.
 
 
For my card I've also run it through using mirror card.

 
My card base - snowflake paper, I believe this is My Mind's Eye -
scrap box find!

 
Affixed the black die cut onto ivory card (die cut A2 Matting Basics)
and began to paper piece in gold mirror card fall out pieces.

 
I placed in most except the tiny tiny ones...that was a little too fiddly!

 
The finished card with a typed and die cut sentiment.



 
 
If you like a more modern/art deco tree I think this could be the die set for you.
Art Deco Trees is available now from your Spellbinders retailer.
 
This weekend...crafting of course!
Wishing you all a great Saturday and Sunday.
 
Take care friends.
 
 
 


8 comments

  1. Hi Christine.
    Thank you a very different die set, very nice.
    Take care and happy crafting Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card-I love the modern trees.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christine
    Although I'm not a lover of Art Deco, I love what you have done with tree by paper piecing it.
    Enjoy your day
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and dies Christine, enjoy your weekend we get an extra hour xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Christine
    Love Mirri card it makes such a statement with Art Deco!
    Have a nice weekend all!
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Christine,
    Not a lover of modern Christmas cards I like the more traditional, buit this would be good for batch making.
    Lydia
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christine,
    I really like traditional cards,but I am really surprised to see what you have done with this set of dies
    I think you are making me think again.
    I hope you have a nice weekend. Take care. .x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I fell in love with these trees when I very first saw them I love the stylised Art Deco design

    ReplyDelete