Monday 29 August 2016

Huge Thanks

Hello friends

It feels very appropriate today to share a thank you card,
in fact a huge thanks for all the lovely comments on my previous post.
I feel very touched to know such lovely people - thank you so much.

My card...it is a combination of Labels 56 and Jubilee Tags. 
I have used Pierced Rectangles for the patterned paper mat 
(Anna Griffin papers) and my trustee A2 Matting Basics.


This is one of those cards that looks like it could take ages...it didn't!



Labels 56 and Jubilee Tags is from the Spellbinders Renaissance line
designed by Stacey Caron.

Today for Bank Holiday Monday I'm cooking - it has been a while
since I've been home to do a roast dinner, so on a very warm day...I'm doing that!

Take care friends - have a brilliant week.



14 comments

  1. Such a pretty card Christine. Roast dinner sounds good to me. I'm living in one room with a fridge, a freezer and a microwave so meals are somewhat restricted until the extension and kitchen are completed!! Best wishes Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. a lovely card Christine ,it does look like it took a while to make ,Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing with us your beautiful creations like this! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Christine
    I hope you enjoy cooking the Roast even if its warm my family prefer a roast dinner!
    I nearly ordered the Labels 56, but trying very hard to restrain myself I am becoming a craft shopaholic!
    I must have other Dies that would do..I have the Anna papers though..love 'em!
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really lovely card and dies Christine.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!!! I love the flowers peeping out from behind! I cook veggies to eat for several days which keeps me from having to cook daily.(it's so hot here). You reminded me of the roasts my mom made...thanks for that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Christine. Can't beat a roast dinner whatever the weather. xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christine, A very pretty card with beautiful AG papers (I love them !!) and lovely die-cuts.
    Enjoy your dinner !! We have been for a long drive and an even longer walk from St. Annes to Lytham for a fish and chips dinner and then a walk back. It took us 45 minutes going and over an hour coming back because the wind was in our faces haha, like one step forward and two steps back(that's my linedancing haha), then an hour and a half drive back, it was gorgeous !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Christine. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christine,
    Really pretty card,love the papers you have used.
    I am sure you enjoyed your roast dinner,you can't beat a roast.
    Take care, x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning Christine,
    Lovely card.
    Hope you all enjoyed your roast.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete