Friday 19 August 2016

Friday Die Day

Hello friends
 
This week I am featuring Notched Mini Envelope.
I adore mini envelopes on projects, also handy to pop in a special note
(whether it be written or cash!)
Designed by Tammy Tutterow there are two dies to the set.
 
The approximate measurements are:
 
Envelope: 3.00 x 5.50 in
Insert: 1.75 x 2.25 in
 
This is how they look cut/embossed.
 
 
Once embossed you have your folding lines.

 
I've secured mine and placed a jump ring and charm through the die cut hole.

 
My card design is based on the Spellbinders product packaging,
always a good place to look for inspiration!
I've placed a piece of Anna Griffin - Lovely Layers paper tied with twine
onto an ivory card base.

 
I've then affixed my Notched Mini Envelope to the left hand side and
decorated with mini flower, leaf and sentiment.

 
Applied a little bit of distress ink to the envelope too.
 

 
 
There are other designs of mini envelopes designed by
Tammy Tutterow - Deco Edge and Pointed - all available from your
Spellbinders retailer.
 
I'm driving to Kendall, Cumbria today as taking part in
Papermill Direct's Summer Craft Event.
If you live in this beautiful part of the world please pop along.
 
Take care friends, have a smashing weekend!
 

14 comments

  1. Lovely card & a great die. Have fun in Kendal, wish I could join you.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Christine, have a lovely day
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christine
    A very lovely card and ,a great die would be so useful in Scrapbooking too for all the little theatre tickets we save etc .
    Have a good weekend.
    Take Care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Moning Christine
    Pretty little envelope, and of course love the Anna papers!
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry I sound like the Policeman on 'allo 'allo...I meant Morning Christine
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Christine, I am really chuckling at Marg's comments above, it really does sound like 'Allo Allo', but it's made my morning hahaha.
    I'm loving your pretty card, Anna Griffin papers are always a hit with me (I can't cut into mine haha), the pocket envelope is useful I will be looking at the other dies in this collection.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Christine, I am really chuckling at Marg's comments above, it really does sound like 'Allo Allo', but it's made my morning hahaha.
    I'm loving your pretty card, Anna Griffin papers are always a hit with me (I can't cut into mine haha), the pocket envelope is useful I will be looking at the other dies in this collection.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Christine. Lovely little die set. Enjoy your weekend xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Christine - I may just have to indulge in one of those, also a good idea for unobtrusive scrapbook journaling maybe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet little card. Love the addition of the charm. Have a great time while you're away!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet little card. Love the addition of the charm. Have a great time while you're away!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely die set and card Have a great time in Cumbria x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Christine. Like the die for the envelope. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Christine, just been catching up on all your projects this past month whilst I've been away, Some great ideas. Hope you are enjoying your crafty weekend. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete