Sunday 3 April 2016

A Sunny Sunflower Gift Box

Hello friends

This project has just appeared on the Spellbinders blog and features a new
steel rule die - Giving Makes You Happy and Create A Sunflower.


I really enjoy making boxes and having a die to make them 
cuts the time down to virtually nothing!
 


You can view the full post here with step by step box tutorial
along with a video on how to make the sunflower.

I've been asked when the new Amazing Paper Grace dies
(I featured one of them yesterday)
will be with retailers and it should be middle to later of this month...
not too much longer to wait :)
 
Hope you are all having a nice Sunday.
 
Take care friends.
 

16 comments

  1. Hi Christine.
    A lovely little box with a lovely big flower thank you.
    Take care Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful box love the sunflower. Thanks for answering my question about the Amazing grace dies. Havea great day xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good sunny Sunday morning super little box best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful box and gorgeous Sunflower.
    Take Care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Christine
    Love the box and the flower!
    Take care
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty box Christine. Like you, I enjoy making boxes and bags and have found your various examples very useful - especially the chocolate wrapper !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the box Christine. Like you, I enjoy making boxes and bags etc., and have taken a lot of inspiration from you, especially your chocolate wrappers !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty box Christine. I also love making boxes. Love this one and the sunflower. Thank you for sharing this today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christine,
    Very pretty box love the flower.
    Very useful size too.
    Enjoy your Sunday. x.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christine, This box is beautiful, and I agree that a die saves us lots of time and I for one don't have much time on my hands haha, so anything that saves me time is greatly appreciated.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Christine
    A lively little box and a beautiful sunflower. I love it when dies do all the work and make things easy.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous box Christine, as always! The sunflower looks stunning on top!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my god! The most beautiful flower box I have ever seen. Thanks for these photos. I am looking for DIY decoration ideas for my sister’s bridal shower and planning to host it at local party venues in Florida. Really want to host a perfect event!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete