Wednesday 11 November 2015

The Fallen Leaf!

Hello friends

The return of the fallen leaf!
I knew I would want to use that again,
it's the little things you know...
Today's tag coordinates with yesterday's and features Acorns,
again from the Woodland Collection.


I added in the berries and flower from Stylized Flower die set
and that's also where those lovely little leaves come from.

Now do you like the colouring of the acorns?
I cannot take any credit for those - Nick from Chameleon Pens was 
also sharing the stand with me at the NEC and he coloured them!
Credit where credit is due.


I think I'm now working my way through this Woodland Collection 
but I'm finding it tough to find a favourite,
I initially thought it would definitely be the Deer but now I'm torn.

I'm not sure I can hold off Christmas projects much longer...
just a little prior warning friends!

Take care and what are you up to today?  Crafting?


14 comments

  1. Lovely tag Christine, i do love the acorn dies. I like the acorn colouring and have the chameleon pens, must use them more xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine
    A lovely tag again, these little leaves are so cute , i must say Nick did a good job coloring the Acorns.
    I have been asked to do a Christmas selection for a craft fair ,so i will be busy busy busy for a few days ,
    Please keep your Christmas products coming i really don't mind { i can pinch some ideas haha }
    Have a lovely day .
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christine, Love the tag . love Jean Z xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Christine, Another beautiful tag, I love these acorns, and Nick has done a brilliant job with the colouring. I love the effect with the 'fallen leaf'.
    Today for me, will be rooting out lots of 'stuff' for our Christmas Fayre on Saturday, I'm always on the bric-a-brac stall, so I will be de-cluttering and also providing 'stuff' for funds for our Church. It was so dry yesterday, I cut my front grass and brushed up all the leaves, it looked gorgeous for about 5 minutes before it was full of leaves again, a grrrrrrrrrrr moment hahaha.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christine,
    I really like this tag,the acorns look great.
    I love all the Christmas things ,please keep them coming.
    I hope you have a good day. Take care. x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Christine
    Pretty tag today but looking forward to your Christmas cards!
    Take care
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another lovely tag Christine, the acorn dies are really something quite different! The colouring looks really good.
    A bit of shopping, then ironing for me today, with a session in the craft room as I have a couple of birthday cards to make.
    Looking forward to seeing all your Christmas makes!
    Have a good day.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tag Christine I sure do love those acorns x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely tag, perfect for the weather right now.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  11. A really nice tag Christine
    Kind regards
    Anne Owens

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Christine,
    Love this tag. It''s my favourite so far.
    Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Christine
    Another brilliant tag today. My happy parcel was waiting for me when I came home from work tonight and inside was the acorns - hooray.
    Can't wait to get crafting tonight.
    Take care
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Christine
    Another stunning tag today. Love the acorns. I'm glad you had a lovely hut tiring weekend at the NEC.

    ReplyDelete