Friday 16 October 2015

Friday Die Day

Hello friends
 
I have a sneaky feeling that there are more Fridays in a year than
any other day...well that is what it feels like, they come around
far too quickly!
 
For this week's Friday Die Day I am featuring
These have been eagerly anticipated along with the matching
 
There are thirteen dies in the number set and the approximate size of
each is height: 1" and the width ranges from ¼ to 1" -
great for cards, scrapbook pages, banners, cake décor and more.
 
This is how they look cut/embossed.

 
I've decided on a tag this week, I've been neglecting my tag addiction recently!
I selected a Kraft tag and adhered a piece of scrap box patterned paper.
 

 
Along with Victorian Numbers I also die cut, Phrase Set One
(check out this set - such useful phrases)
(The leaf is a scrap box find!)
 
 
I layered up the die cuts but there is a special something missing....
 


The numbers 21!
The embossing is lovely on the die cut numbers.
 
A gemstone to the flowers always add that special touch too.


All the dies are available - just click on the name.
Take care friends,
wishing you all a wonderful weekend.
 

18 comments

  1. Hi Christine.
    Thank you a lovely project. take care kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine, a lovely tag, I just love those flowers.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag Christine and show casing some lovely dies as usual. Have a great weekend x xhazel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely prom& a perfect way to use up some of those "bits" that seem to be taking over the craft room!

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christine
    I just love your Tags , this one is lovely with the added details ,i have not seen this set of numbers before and the numbers do look very posh with the embossing , thanks for showing.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christine. It's good to see one of your tags, this one is lovely. The number dies are beautiful and a nice size, more for the wish list along with the alphabet ones. Have a lovely weekend. It's only two weeks now until we get to catch up, I am really looking forward to seeing you. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christine, love the tag so so pretty . love Jean Z xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christine,
    Lovely tag today,really pretty. The dies look really useful.
    I hope you have a good day. Take care. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Christine
    This is a lovely tag, I've missed seeing them! A great way of using up some off cuts, and showing us how we can use all sorts of dies to embellish it.
    Have a good day.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Christine, A fabulous tag, all these elements can be cut from bit box leftovers, a great way of using up smaller pieces, lovely !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning Christine though it is dull and wet here! Tags are not something I think about but I must bear them in mind. The Victorian sets are a really nice looking style. Have a good weeked, best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good Morning Christine
    Pretty Tag!
    I adore the letters and the numbers ...I bought both sets as I use them wherever possible !
    Take care
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I love the font on these lovely letters/numbers and what pretty tag.
    have a good weekend.
    Love Val in Spain x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Christine,
    FFD is one of my favourite days, and today's tag is just the ticket!! Enjoy your weekend.
    Love, Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Christine
    Two brilliant die sets which every collection should contain and mine doesn't - must sort that out immediately!!!
    Love the tag too.
    Have a great weekend
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Christine
    A beautiful tag. These numerals look so pretty. Just the right amount of embellishment to them. Best wishes, Anne O

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely project I must have a go at decorating a tag

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful Christine have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete